The focus for most of my life has been service to others, the path of Karma Yoga. I have tried to express this through my healing work; through unconditional prayer; through a charitable donation of my time and energy; through teaching; and through my day-to-day interactions with others.
It was over fifteen years ago that my interest in healing attracted me to the energetics and philosophy behind Chinese Medicine, Medical Qigong, the Internal Martial Arts, and Qigong. Since that time, I have been fortunate to learn from many teachers, all of whom have helped me to deepen my knowledge and healing ability. I have also been fortunate to have gained an experiential understanding of Qi, and the vital role that it plays within both the macrocosm and microcosm.
In 2004, Chrissie (my wife, and a well known author and astrologer) and I, had our book Power Prayer – A Program for Unlocking Your Spiritual Strength, published. We were fortunate to receive wonderful reviews from people like Marianne Williamson, Lynne McTaggart, Alan Cohen and others. This book served as a bridge that enabled us to reach more people through radio, television, workshops and major international conferences, than we had ever thought possible.
After many years in California, Chrissie and I have now returned to Metro Detroit, where we remain dedicated to our paths of teaching and healing.
What I have realized is that our accomplishments do not just come through our own efforts; they are also the result of our contact with and assistance from many people, seen and unseen. If we are fortunate, other people offer us their love and compassion, guidance and inspiration. Others guide us and show us how to succeed, and rise above our self-imposed limitations; other people believe in us even when, at times, it is difficult for us to believe in ourselves. I thank everyone who has helped me in my life; whoever you may be, wherever you may reside, for your wonderful guidance and generosity. I am certainly a better person because of it.
Some Background Information
- Professional Member of the National Qigong Association. (NQA)
- Member of The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies
and Energy Medicine. (ISSSEEM)
- Active healer since 1976 and a healing instructor since 1995.
- While in California I was certified to teach; Energy Healing, Aura Balancing, Visualization and Intentionality, and Foot, Hand, Ear Reflexology, by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education. Certificate Number: COAFS- 04-376166.
- Healing instructor, continuing education: Massage School of Santa Monica.
- Regular speaker at international conferences, seminars, workshops and lectures, and a media guest on both television and radio.
- Keynote speaker and workshop leader on ‘Intention in Healing and Healing Prayer’ at Lynne McTaggart’s Deeper Into The Field and Living The Field Conferences in London, along with Edgar Mitchell, Larry Dossey M.D., Rupert Sheldrake, Raymond Moody, Cleve Backster, Russell Targ, Stanley Krippner and others.
- At Marianne Williamson’s invitation, Chrissie and I led a ‘Marianne Williamson Interfaith Fellowship Service’ with a focus on developing our Spiritual potential. Shriners Auditorium, Southfield Michigan.
- Featured speaker at the Whole Life Expo in Los Angeles and the PhenomeNews Mind-Body-Spirit Festival, Warren, Michigan.
- PhenomeNews magazine exclusive interview, March 2004.
- Renaissance Unity Church, lecture and workshop, on Power Prayer, Warren, Michigan.
- Yoga Secrets of Prayer Energy workshops; The Golden Bridge Yoga Center, Hollywood, CA, Los Angeles, Toronto, Royal Oak and Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Also in Royal Oak; Kundalini Pranayama, Mantra – the Sacred Science of Sound, An Introduction to Healing, How to Enhance Your Healing Power, and A Comprehensive Course on Personal and Spiritual Development.
- Other cities include: Troy, Rochester, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, and Sterling Heights Michigan.
- Have also conducted Comprehensive Healing Workshops in both Southern California and Metro Detroit locations.
- I have worked in the office of a M.D. in West Bloomfield, Michigan as an Ondamed therapist and Qi healer.
- I am an ordained Priest in a non-denominational mystical tradition.